Meaningful, thought-provoking discussions
F*ck the Small Talk is for people who love deep, meaningful conversations, like us. It is an intimate space where friends, colleagues or strangers come together online for interesting, thought-provoking discussions to inspire you and make you think.
We use curiosity and empathy to engage in meaningful conversations and cultivate real human connection in a disconnected, technology-fueled world.
It’s more important than ever to listen to each other and be able to listen to different opinions and perspective in this ongoing conversation of how to be human.
Sessions are themed around different, juicy topics.
We use two online platforms: First, we use questions prompts in pairs and then second we head to discussions in small groups.
It’s an different, awesome, interactive flow to give you juicy conversations.
From 1.5 to 3 hours.
What you’ll get:
- Meaningful connections with a group of people
- Self-reflection and critical thinking around the topic at hand
- Engaging group discussions
- Empathy, curiosity and vulnerability
Who is this for?
- Anyone who wants to connect on a deeper level or enjoys deep conversations
- Teams or groups wanting to have interesting conversations or discuss a topic
- People wanting to meet new people or make new friends
Deep conversations with the right people are priceless. We set the scene for it to happen.