The Life-changing Relationship Skill
Practicing empathy has the power to transform our conversations and interactions, it can make us feel recognized, validated and seen which is what we all need deep down.
Empathy is what truly allows us to connect with others.
Now, we might think we know how to empathize, but… the truth is most of us don’t. Even those of us who naturally care deeply about others, we’re often doing it wrong.
In this workshop, we will be understanding what empathy is and what it is not. Not only through theory, but through practice.
You’ll learn active listening techniques and “curiosity intelligence” to deepen connection to the world around us. It’s proven effective and invigorating for CEOs, creatives, millennials, and leaders from Sydney to New York.
From 1.5 to 3 hours.
What you’ll get:
- Concrete language and practical tools for communicating & connecting with colleagues, family members & friends using empathy
- An understanding of what empathy is and what it’s not (likely to surprise you!)
- Confidence to offer empathy and know when your empathy tank is low
- Experience in practicing empathy (the hardest part! for some)
- Greater awareness of human relationship dynamics and how we move through the world
- Upskilling your communication skills as a base of negotiation, conflict management, and relationship building
Who is this for?
- Anyone who wants to improve their personal or professional relationships
- Teams who work together or with each other
- Teachers and educators needing some more empathy tools to get through the day
- Leaders who are interested in being more compassionate and inclusive
- Families or couples wanting to communicate better with each other
“Everything about our make up, our biology and anthropology is designed to get us to look after each other. If you want to have a happy, successful, fulfilling, confident life you have to commit yourself to taking care of the people around you.”